The most important issues students must remember when they use social media tools as part of their learning or personal capacity are respecting and responsibility. Thus, the class social media policy can be a guidance lead students to utilize the social media tools more effectively and regularly.
The basic policy:
1) Disclose you are the students and your majors.
2) Be clear about which area you are representing
3) Proclaim that you only offer your personal perspective or use a permanent disclaimer
4) Reference only publicly available information and add hyperlinks to what you reference
5) Ensure you are not disclose the confidential information of other organizations or companies
6) Ensure don’t post obscene, discriminatory, threaten contents.
7) Be responsible for your comments on other individuals, posts or communities
8) Be polite and respectful of other opinions
9) Using copyright, privacy laws to protect your contents and rights